Thursday, August 13, 2009

Winding down.

So, the week is winding down and we are finally feeling pretty relaxed. We have a few more things to do and we are set to enjoy our last few days of Summer here on LI. Tom and I are truly exhausted and are looking forward to sleeping late on Saturday (better not get too used to that!).

We get our Visa's tomorrow which is very exciting :). I will update this one more time before we leave.

Happy Friday, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. The VMI is great - you should meet some other adoptive families there. Take LOTS of pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, we will! We are super excited and nervious all at the same time. We just can't wait to be reunited with our little girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a safe trip. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about the last comment. I think I figured this out now. Marie and I hope that you have a very safe trip and we look forward to hearing all about it.

    ReplyDelete