Thursday, August 6, 2009

Getting there...

So, today was another eventful day in getting ready for our trip. Work was busy for both of us, so we weren't able to get too much done during that time. The only paperwork I worked on was FMLA.

Tonight, I put all of my paperwork in order for tomorrow. Tomorrow, we will officially book our flights, finish the US Embassy requirements and get all ready to be notarized. We will also pack for ourselves, now that the girls are done.

Another great part of my night was spending time with my best friend. We had pizza and went for a walk at the beach - a great night of girl talk and amazing company! I am not feeling so great, but I think it is from all of the recent excitement :). I am off tomorrow (but work this weekend, so i am looking forward to one of my last days of sleeping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment