Saturday, September 12, 2009

POSTED PICS!!




So, I know that many of you could not get into this blog. This was done for a few reasons, but mainly because we wanted to get through the entire process before posting anything public. It is official, we are now an AMERICAN FAMILY!!

Enjoy the pics.

xo

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!! I am so excited to finally see pictures. They are beatuiful little girls. All the best to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the girls look great! Thanks for sharing the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see you stayed at the Vlad Inn...we know it well. We are waiting to head back to get our daughter. Will continue following your story and see how the girls are progressing. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Online gambling is 우리카지노 legal for Croatian residents over the age of 18, as a result of an ordinance passed in July of 2010

    ReplyDelete